I think how Trump or should I say how the people view, their perspective of his handling of the CoronaVirus Pandemic will determine whether he wins or loses. Right now Trump's numbers on his handling of this pandemic is in the positive. But I'm sure they will decline slowly the longer this pandemic hangs around. Americans want quick fixes. There isn't one for this pandemic.

I don't think Biden needs to be front and center. Trump being there is enough. This election is all about Trump to begin with, with CoronaVirus, it double down all about Trump. If the people are happy or satisfied with Trump's handling of this, he'll be reelected. If they're not, any opponent will do.

Here's the latest numbers on Trump's handling of the crisis.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls...virus-7088.html

The downward trend has begun. So give it time. No need for hysterics or throwing in the towel.
It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.