Originally Posted By: Jeffery J. Haas
Originally Posted By: perotista

I don't think Biden needs to be front and center. Trump being there is enough. This election is all about Trump to begin with, with CoronaVirus, it double down all about Trump.

Unless and until Team Biden have a well thought out plan to deal with CV19, and the other issues, it is best that they stay under the radar, especially given Team Trump's eagerness to deflect responsibility onto the Dems.

Far better the Dems figure out a solid attack plan AND ALSO a solid set of ideas to offer up, than just engaging in some stupid Twitter war.

Besides, Team Bernie IS putting out some solid ideas, might be a good time for the Dems to listen to them a bit more...yes, even Joe should listen.

I agree that the Biden team should basically keep quiet at this point. There really isn't anything Biden's team can do anyway, for that matter neither can Sanders team.

This is Trump's test much like the Great Depression was Hoover's. Anyone except Hoover would have won in 1932, it could be the same come this November depending on how the people perceive his response. Hoover failed, he was out of his league. By the people, I mean America as a whole, not just one faction or political party.

Give it time, the time for a positive critique and suggestions hasn't arrived yet. I'm sure it will at sometime in the near future. Best to keep quiet and let Trump have the spotlight for now.
It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.