The only presidential debates I watched were the ones in 1992, I watched none since then and none before then. Being a good debater isn't on my list as what makes a good president.

Now I'm with some thoughtful interviews. But even then, they wouldn't change my mind as to who I'm going to vote for. I pretty much know who I'll vote for prior to the start of the primaries, now I might have to reassess if my candidate doesn't get the nomination, but that's part of the game.

Example, 2016 I started out supporting Jim Webb, when he failed to campaign I switched to John Kasich. When he lost to Trump, then it was on to Gary Johnson as there was no way I'd ever vote for either Trump nor Hillary Clinton. Actually, my vote for Johnson was in reality a vote against both major party candidates, not necessarily for Johnson. Any third name on the ballot would have done nicely.

About a year or so ago there was an article that stated most third party voters in 2016 wouldn't, even knowing what they do today wouldn't change their vote. That some 9 million voters. Such was the disgust for both major party candidates.

But that history, now on to bigger and better things. Bringing sanity back to the presidency, a return to normalcy.

ADULT 2020
It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.