Capitol Hill Blue
...25,000 cast members, as Disneyland calls its employees, who are participating in the class action lawsuit against Disneyland that alleges the company is legally obligated to pay a living wage.

“I hope to someday buy a house,” he added. “That extra money — I should be able to invest in my community and help my children have an edge.”

...according to a survey of 5,000 cast members, many are experiencing difficult living conditions because of low pay. “Working for the Mouse,” a study by Occidental College and the Economic Roundtable published in February 2018, found that 11% of Disneyland employees reported experiencing homelessness in the previous two years, 68% were food insecure and 73% said they do not earn enough for basic living expenses. While many employees said they would like to take on second jobs, Disneyland often schedules most workers different hours every week, preventing them from doing so.

- SF Gate

Do employers even have any responsibility to pay a "living wage?" Hmm

Currently, a one day adult ticket pricing has "tier" pricing ranging from $104.00 to $154.00. I suspect the higher priced ticket of $154.00 allows you to cut lines.

Sidebar: What's the argument about paying to use the fast diamond lanes on freeways for cars? Executive lanes? And the argument is that only the rich can afford to use them? laugh
Do employers even have any responsibility to pay a "living wage?"

In a capitalist society...no.

Workers are to be exploited for profit.

fast diamond lanes on freeways for cars? Executive lanes?

Reserved for the Bourgeoisie.
I think they should call them the Red Queen of Hearts lanes.
Actually, they call them helicopters. And you can't afford them.
© ReaderRant