Capitol Hill Blue
Posted By: rporter314 Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!! - 12/29/13 02:16 PM
This is an ancillary and somewhat parallel thread to the 60 minutes thread and the title may be a little misleading as some may think it is a piece on Rep Issa ... perhaps ultimately it is.

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi By David D. Kirkpatrick December 28, 2013

I think the standard response from Limbaugh will be NYT is the administration's propaganda machine ... and not a single criticism which addresses any statements in the piece.

Be objective ... assemble the universe of facts ... see if this is a reasonable reconstruction of those facts
Posted By: pdx rick Re: Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!! - 12/29/13 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: rporter314
...piece on Rep Issa...

Oh, Darrell Issa is acts like a piece, alright. mad A big, floating, piece! mad My evidence. smile
Posted By: pdx rick Re: Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!! - 12/29/13 08:47 PM

The Wingnutosphere™ has exploded with cries of yabbut Obama! yabbut cover-up! yabbut Muslin! when the NYT dropped this investigative story on Saturday, which gave the Wingnuts a full extra day to squish the story into a nonsensical Wingnut narrative.

Benghazi is the current Vince Foster, America. Hey Wingnuts, sometimes in life you don’t get the ridiculous conspiracy theory that you want, but you always get the conspiracy theory that you deserve. Just sayin'.
Quote:
you always get the conspiracy theory that you deserve

Here's the latest theory, I just read on the Internet: "Daryl Issa burned down the Benghazi embassy to collect the insurance money!" ROTFMOL
Posted By: pdx rick Re: Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!! - 12/30/13 02:41 AM
Originally Posted By: pondering_it_all
Quote:
you always get the conspiracy theory that you deserve

Here's the latest theory, I just read on the Internet: "Daryl Issa burned down the Benghazi embassy to collect the insurance money!" ROTFMOL

...but he took the computers out first, just like the last time, amiright? gobsmacked
Posted By: Jeffery J. Haas Re: Benghazi! Benghazi!! Benghazi!!! - 12/30/13 03:22 AM
Sharing this, too effing funny!
Thank you PIA, you made my day!
© ReaderRant