Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Current Topics
Winning
by perotista - 08/02/21 08:04 PM
lamda variant
by jgw - 08/02/21 07:12 PM
no vaccine folks
by jgw - 08/02/21 06:46 PM
The Disintegration of Trumpism
by perotista - 08/02/21 05:32 PM
Government
by jgw - 08/01/21 06:47 PM
Jan 6 Select Committee Hearings - are you watching
by pdx rick - 08/01/21 06:11 PM
California Drought, Grapes of Wrath in Reverse?
by Greger - 07/30/21 02:19 PM
Summertime Roundtable
by logtroll - 07/30/21 12:56 PM
Lies and the Law
by Greger - 07/30/21 01:18 AM
Vaccines, over 65, youth
by Jeffery J. Haas - 07/29/21 11:04 AM
Arizona Audit/Recount 2020 election
by pondering_it_all - 07/27/21 11:54 PM
Roundtable for Spring 2021
by Jeffery J. Haas - 07/26/21 12:18 PM
cdc report
by pondering_it_all - 07/23/21 08:47 PM
Haiti - little problem
by Greger - 07/21/21 05:39 PM
Hyperinflation, debt, and the survival of nations
by pondering_it_all - 07/12/21 08:26 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
9,389,659 my own book page
4,589,627 We shall overcome
3,579,552 Campaign 2016
3,295,345 Trump's Trumpet
2,578,509 3 word story game
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Ever have one of those days when you read something, and you then go to check out it's accurancy and one link leads to another link and then another link, and finally you come across an article that is so astounding, that you dig a little deeper - only to find it's a pile of shite?

Well, I found such an article by Sorcha Faal who writes (...as reported by her Western Subscribers) :

Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their �agents� against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report �Who Is Sorcha Faal?�

Why do I say that Sorcha Faal is a liar and rumor monger? Sorcha wrote the following:

Putin had previously warned the United States against its planned adoption of Communism during his January, 2009 speech to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland upon Obama taking office, and had stated:

�The concentration of surplus assets in the hands of the state is a negative aspect of anti-crisis measures in virtually every nation. In the 20th century, the Soviet Union made the state's role absolute. In the long run, this made the Soviet economy totally uncompetitive. This lesson cost us dearly. I am sure nobody wants to see it repeated.�

Unfortunately though, Obama, and those Communist forces backing him, do want to see this monster of a system repeated and have in the past year accelerated the United States descent into the abyss of total state control over all aspects of Americans lives and have created one of the most all encompassing �surveillance societies� our World has ever seen.

So dire has the situation become in the United States that one of their most dissident lawmakers, US Congressman Ron Paul, took to the floor of their House of Representatives this past week and warned that Obama�s forces were now openly stating that they have the power to assassinate any American citizen they deem to be a terrorist threat against them.

Let's take just this one section of Ms. Faal's prose and examine the section item-by-item.

1. Putin had previously warned the United States against its planned adoption of Communism... This is a speech that Putin read at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in which he, Putin, was addressing the entire world. Source

2. So dire has the situation become in the United States that one of their most dissident lawmakers, US Congressman Ron Paul, took to the floor of their House of Representatives this past week and warned that Obama�s forces were now openly stating that they have the power to assassinate any American citizen they deem to be a terrorist threat against them... This actually happened in 2006 and Congressman Ron Paul was speaking about the GW Bush Administration. Source

...so if Sorcha Faal feels that governments are trying to silence her because she's speaking the truth, perhaps Sorcha Faal should speak the truth before being so paranoid that governments are out to eliminate her.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
The reason I bring this to your attention Ranters is because "authors" such as this are being linked to on extreme Conservative sites to rile up the readers of said sites into action against the Government and the Obama Administration.

Admin Emeritus
old hand
Admin Emeritus
old hand
Rick, I am unclear as to why you are dragging stuff from other sites over here and posting it. A quick google of "Sorcha Faal" shows that it's a hoax created by one David Booth and one that is years old at that, at least to 2004. By posting this crap here , you continue to give it life. rolleyes

SkyHawk
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
The point I'm trying to make is that these posts are read, believed, unchecked by the extreme right. "They" already have it in their heads to form militias and are doing so as we speak.

I'm simply waving my hands and trying to bring attention to a catastrophe waiting to happen - and perhaps, in some small way, head it off.

This type of rhetoric is so dangerous, so outrageous, so full of lies and hate, that if our collective heads are buried in the sand and are completely unaware - we could be caught off guard.

That's all my point is.

I don't feel that this issue is being taken seriously enough by many - and I'm saying this issue needs to be taken very seriously.

smile

CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by SkyHawk
Rick, I am unclear as to why you are dragging stuff from other sites over here and posting it. A quick google of "Sorcha Faal" shows that it's a hoax created by one David Booth and one that is years old at that, at least to 2004. By posting this crap here , you continue to give it life. rolleyes
Well...one example I showed is from 2006 - the George Bush taking people off of the streets example, and it's being blamed on President Obama and his "communist" Administration as being done today.

It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
It's the Despair Quotient!
Carpal Tunnel
Originally Posted by SkyHawk

Trust me Sky, Rick's lil ole pea shooter is nothing compared to the phalanx of radical righty sites that disseminate this stuff as GOSPEL through their propaganda howitzers.
I think it's important that sources be identified and uncovered, so that next time wingnuts try to use this stuff as an emotional bludgeon, it will be deflected back onto them as the pack of lies that it is.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by checkerboard
I think it's important that sources be identified and uncovered, so that next time wingnuts try to use this stuff as an emotional bludgeon, it will be deflected back onto them as the pack of lies that it is.

True. But it would seem to me that the place to strike is where it's originally posted. No need to drag it over here.

Julia
Long time passing
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Originally Posted by Mellowicious
True. But it would seem to me that the place to strike is where it's originally posted. No need to drag it over here.
In an ideal world, that would be the best method.

I can assure you, any post showing that "Sorcha Faal" is a liar at an extreme right wing site would be deleted, the poster's account would be banned.

The extreme DO NOT want to hear anything different than what they are being told and sold and as a person of enlightenment your reward will be that your labeled a librul trouble-maker, post deleted, and derogatory names heaped upon for trying to show them the difference. The derogatory names posts would be left intact as a warning to others not to do the same.

At least "if" there are any extreme right wing lurkers that come to RR - they'd have the opportunity to learn the truth.

CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Mellows post is a perfect example of why it's important to let enlighten people know what's going on the extreme right wing sites.

These people are dangerous and when talking of taking up militias, which a poster found to be constitutionally legal (organized such as the National Guard and unorganized as in ordinary citizens) coupled with the lies that are told during four hours of Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh on a daily bases - there's trouble brewing and enlightened people need to know what is really going on out there!!

It's a very naive assumption to think that a sane dialog can happen with these people.

CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
After thinking about the responses here, I find it ironic that my posts receive the same treatment, although not deleted here, and that treatment is: Go post "that stuff" elsewhere.

Welp, I let you Ranters know and I've let Homeland Security know about these sites.

I've done all I can do. smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 54 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KevFilthyANML, Risky, Gladys G. Jackson, Beach Baby, Superfly
6,296 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums61