Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Current Topics
Coronavirus: The Plague of The 21st Century?
by pondering_it_all - 12/01/21 08:51 PM
RoundTable For Fall 2021
by pondering_it_all - 12/01/21 08:36 PM
Winning
by perotista - 12/01/21 08:16 PM
Denialism
by Greger - 12/01/21 07:56 PM
I’ll Buy That
by Greger - 12/01/21 07:22 PM
A Musical Quiz
by logtroll - 12/01/21 11:35 AM
What's for dinner?
by Greger - 11/30/21 11:09 PM
Boundaries for Facebook
by jgw - 11/30/21 06:26 PM
Pacific Northwest Weather
by pdx rick - 11/28/21 08:59 PM
A Fungus Amungus
by logtroll - 11/28/21 01:25 PM
Republicans promise brutal revenge in 2022
by pdx rick - 11/27/21 08:45 PM
masks and vaccinations
by logtroll - 11/27/21 01:36 PM
Vigilantism - why isn’t it illegal?
by logtroll - 11/25/21 11:46 PM
"Mom, I think it's a boy."
by TatumAH - 11/25/21 04:37 AM
Gerrymandering
by perotista - 11/23/21 10:17 PM
You don't know beans! vs Killer Beans
by TatumAH - 11/23/21 08:37 PM
Moderna trying to ignore 1.5 billion dollar investment
by Jeffery J. Haas - 11/23/21 03:03 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
9,684,809 my own book page
4,780,289 We shall overcome
3,867,325 Campaign 2016
3,528,358 Trump's Trumpet
2,792,312 3 word story game
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
veteran
Online Content
veteran
gee ... for a normal person a little miffed they didn't win ... I agree. But Mr Trump is not a normal person. He suffers from narcissism ... not an inflated ego ... a real personality disorder. making him irrational. Normally, that would not be a problem but he has loyal supporters in high government positions, supporters who have taken a fealty oath to Mr Trump .... they will lie for him ... they will die for him.

Clearly he does not care what the Constitution says, or the courts (unless they agree with his delusion) say. So the question, is he goofy enough to ignore his advisors, the courts, Republicans, and his family and pursue some political adventurism? Look I don't know. What I do know is he is volatile, and without direction ... and he is a narcissist.

Every time I see someone say Mr Trump is childish ( or something similar) I know they do not understand the depth of the personality disorder. He is sick, and because he is, his delusion is in jeopardy. I don't know whether he will curl up in a fetal position or command his loyal supporters in government to protect him from delusion of a Democrat coup. In the first case his family may slip him away under cover of night. In the second, the military may have to remove him from the premises. How is that for a look at America? Looks like a coup to me, installing the corrupt Democrat regime. What would the ratings look like???? hmmm .... largest ratings the world has ever seen or will probably ever see.

The point being Mr Trump is irrational, so there is no telling what he will do, and all I am saying is everything is on the table (at least the military and judicial think tanks which have considered these very things agree with me (or I with them) .... ).

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
veteran
Online Content
veteran
I liked some of the interviews .... completely gaslit

these folks would not know or identify the truth or a fact if gnawing their noses off.

the con is alive and well in America and there are about 70M marks waiting to be suckered by the next con man.

ignorance is the enemy
C
enthusiast
enthusiast
C
Originally Posted By: rporter314
I liked some of the interviews .... completely gaslit

these folks would not know or identify the truth or a fact if gnawing their noses off.

the con is alive and well in America and there are about 70M marks waiting to be suckered by the next con man.

Show of hands..
Who heres a Russiagater?

veteran
Online Content
veteran
Russiagate????

If Sec Clinton or Pres Obama or Pres Bush or Pres Clinton had what the Trump campaign had done, with Russians stumbling all over them, and then, have not one, but many people lie about their contacts and obfuscate (think obstruction of an investigation) I would hope, to whatever god you pray to, the FBI would have opened an investigation into the possibility of a criminal conspiracy leading to national security risks of unparalleled proportions. It had nothing to do with WHO HE IS, but had everything to do with WHAT HE DID!!!!!!

If anyone is OK with that .... raise your hand.

ignorance is the enemy
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
We don't know that anything illegal really happened. There was an investigation, nothing really came of it.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...
veteran
Online Content
veteran
yes ... the point was the predication of the investigation ... not the results. I even-handedly would have investigated anyone, including God if he or they ran a campaign and had one of our primary political "enemies" among their midst. Unfortunately the investigation turned into an obstruction of an investigation rather than evidence of any criminal conspiracy. Remember, Mueller did not find ENOUGH evidence of a criminal enterprise or to put it another way, there was not enough evidence to indict (if they could have). Also remember they did not get some amount of evidence and some folks lied, according to Mueller.

Now imagine what is happening in the WH as we speak ... Trump's attorney knew the Ukraine call was a problem so he ordered it buried in a secret server ... what are they doing to other "problems"? .... is there any reason not to suspect there are other problems???

The sleaze of corruption drips from his very face.

ignorance is the enemy
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG
Originally Posted By: Greger
We don't know that anything illegal really happened. There was an investigation, nothing really came of it.

Actually we know from the 400-page Mueller Report that Trump wanted a back channel to Putin, a means of communicating secretly beyond the view of the public or the U.S. government, that Trump actively sought the Russian governments assistance during the 2016 election. Despite Trump and his sycophants claims to the contrary, it is clear that the Trump campaign was eager to work with the Russian government in 2016.

The Mueller report detailed 10 instances of obstruction of justice that would be criminal, were he not the president and, so, immune from indictment.

Muellers investigation, produced five guilty pleas and indictments of 14 others - including 13 Russians who worked to help elect Trump as well as the former chairman of Trumps campaign, Paul Manafort.

Mueller didn't charge Trump with a crime believing that sitting presidents can't be indicted. Mueller left the indictment up to Congress - which did nothing with the information. The House impeached, and the Senate acquitted for events unrelated to the Mueller Report.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

veteran
Online Content
veteran
Add to a growing list of serious people considering the question of what to do if the current occupant of the WH refuses to leave (claiming he is the @realpresidentDonald and PE Biden is a fake wannabe) former SS and DHS officials. Gee seems like there are a bunch of folks who have taken my concerns seriously enough to have actually considered them ...

A tip of the hat to LogT for suggesting the SS evicts trespassers. Unfortunately their primary mandate is to protect the president. So do they knock down the doors to evict a trespasser? What is the protocol?

My thought is anything resembling having a contingent of law enforcement or military types physically take the occupant out of the WH smacks of a coup. While I would like to see his corruption removed from the WH, I have to agree that is not the way to do it.

I have advocated for some time, people or entities with standing should have been filing suits directed to the SC for guidance into the many Constitutional issues the current occupant has exposed. I don't expect the current or succeeding Congresses to address the issues. I just don't understand why they would want to faced with the ever increasing possibility of even more noxious, corrupt people being elected and creating more Constitutional crises. There may be an inflection point for which the Republic will lose it's resiliency, and collapse.

ignorance is the enemy
L
veteran
veteran
L
My thought is anything resembling having a contingent of law enforcement or military types physically take the occupant out of the WH smacks of a coup. While I would like to see his corruption removed from the WH, I have to agree that is not the way to do it.

I think if they just block pizza delivery for a week, then leave a trail of Big Macs and Diet Coke to a TV blaring Tucker Carlson placed under a heavy box (held up on one side with a stick) they could trap him and let the Fish and Wildlife Service transport him back to the wilds of Siberia. Then Putin could hunt him for sport, half naked on the back of his Ghengis Khan breed of Cossack pony.

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.
R. Buckminster Fuller
CHB-OG
OP Offline
CHB-OG

The US military does not get involved in our domestic disputes. That is for LE to handle. This is why SecDef Esper was fired - because he would not send in the military as fatass Trump wanted in June when Trump pulled his DC protest stunt and walked to a church and held-up a Bible for that photo-op.

Contrarian, extraordinaire

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 30 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SuZQ2, KevFilthyANML, Risky, Gladys G. Jackson, Beach Baby
6,297 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums61
Topics17,252