I've been seeing lots of weird Oreos lately. I was also enjoying special bags of Cheetos that contained five different varieties, but they are gone now.

As for the "Which should I call, a plumber or an electrician?" question: You probably also need to call a roofer, because that is water draining down through an electrical conduit. It might be coming from a busted water pipe, or it might be coming from rain through your leaky roof.