I'm not surprised it's not over. I know Georgia was never set up to count millions of mail in ballots. I figured there'd be other states in the same boat. Georgia is use to a couple of thousand absentee ballots, not millions.

I'm surprised it's this close. According to the early exit polls, Hispanics/Latino's have increased their support for Trump from 28% to 32%, Blacks from 8% in 2016 up to 12%. Trump's white vote so far 56% vs. 57% in 2016, Biden is getting 42% of the white vote, up from 37% for Hillary.

Early exit polls, numbers will change. No break down as far as party ID. senate is listed as a 47-47 tie. The Democrats flipped Arizona and Colorado, totally expected as well as Alabama going to the Republicans for a net gain of one so far. James leading in Michigan is a complete surprise, Peters the Democrats had a solid lead there. Collins in Maine was also suppose to go down fairly easily, she also leads at the moment. But who knows how Maine's ranked voting will come into play. Georgia 1 while not called, GOP Purdue leads, Georgia 2 will go to a runoff on 5 Jan 2021. Tillis lead in NC, very close. Alaska while not called is solid GOP. So at the moment the Republicans have a 48-47 lead. If Peters doesn't pull out Michigan, the Republicans will once again control the senate.

Now who would have thought that while whites moved some toward Biden, Blacks and Hispanics would move toward Trump. Very interesting. That is unexpected.

Last edited by perotista; 11/04/20 02:55 PM.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.