Originally Posted By: logtroll
Say what we will about the relative progressive/centrist/conservative political ideology of politicians - it's important to remember that getting elected means taking on the responsibilities of a job that is primarily one of operating a government system.

I'd say that Biden is off to an amazing start at getting the job under control again. With two months to go to his inauguration, he is already the de facto functioning President, taking the abandoned reins of a stampeding eight team stagecoach, while the supposed leader is back in the boot drinking three bottles of rum a day.

Whatever weaknesses Biden has as to the policies I would like to see implemented, they are overshadowed at this time by the great ability he is demonstrating to run the government under extremely adverse conditions.

Whut are you even talking about?
Bidens handlers are stocking his pond with war lobbyists, oil lobbyists hedge fund lobbyists etc.

Remember all that 'we believe in science!' posing in camp Lib so recently?
Remember how Trump was accused of being compromised with foreign entanglements?
Trump was a serial liar?
Racists?

All which applies equally to Biden. More so in some ways even.

Nope, he's John Wayne, apparently.

I wonder what movie language will get used to deal with the reality of escalating conflicts on the frontiers again.

Something that has been strangely quite during Trumps time. Bidencorp is Pro war and Pro fossil fuel burning now.

Last edited by chunkstyle; 11/21/20 06:00 PM.