ahhh .... you don't understand what ignorance is.

I like to start with .... the definition

Originally Posted By: wiki (ignorance)
The word "ignorant" is an adjective that describes a person in the state of being unaware, or even cognitive dissonance and other cognitive relation, and can describe individuals who deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts, or individuals who are unaware of important information or facts.

Note the omission of what I believe or think about why anyone who votes and who doesn't vote for a particular person. Ignorance is what it is. Now I can't help it if a huge chuck of Trump supporters and voters fit the definition. For the most, knowing so many as I do, they choose ignorance over knowledge ergo an ignorant electorate. Please note this does not in any way imply all liberals or Biden voters are not ignorant. The difference is there are far more on the Trump side of the scales than on the Biden side.

I wonder where delusional fits in this equation? Note the number of delusional people who are Trump supporters promoting a coup to overturn an election based on insinuation and allegations rather than presentation of factually proven rampant voter fraud. I don't believe these folks are fabricating or concocting some elaborate ruse knowing full well there is no basis for the allegations other than fevered imaginations stepped in delusion. They actually believe their delusions.

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty