I have no problem with folks viewing the results differently. But I did get a chuckle out of three house races where the democrats in their primary defeated a pro-life incumbent Democrat only to lose in the general election. So much for overall inclusion.

Now I have to plead guilty to seeing elections as putting up the best candidate with the best chance to win. Ideology isn't that important if being a pure ideologist means losing an election. I'd rather have someone who would vote my party line 75% of the time even if not ideological pure than lose with a ideological pure candidate where that opponent of the other party votes with my party zero percent of the time. Does that make me a realist, a pragmatist or someone just pure out of touch, I don't know.

I am keeping close tabs on the house elections, the GOP has a net gain of 10 seats so far, putting them within 9 seats in 2022 of regaining the house with 4 remaining uncalled or undecided.

I still can't fathom how Biden can win the presidency by 6 million votes, 4 percentage point and yet lose house seats. That's mindbogglingly, at least to me. If it hadn't happened, I'd have said that's impossible.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.