LOL, god didn't choose Trump, the idiots Republicans did. The article was talking about the future, not the past. Up until this year, there hasn't been a problem outside of 2000 of the loser accepting the results. Florida was all messed up in 2000, with the networks first declaring Gore the winner before the polls closed in the panhandle, central time zone, then declaring Bush the winner before they finally admitted it was too close to call.

I was referring to the future elections as was the article, not the past ones when I made my final remark. Just feel lucky you aren't from Georgia with the national runoff scheduled for January. I got so sick and tired of all the political ads portraying all four of the candidates as the worst scumbags on earth deserving a special place in hell, I turned off the TV and went to watching old Charlie Chan movies and the history vault's Digging for the Truth. I doubt I'll turn on the TV until the runoffs are over.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.