I don't blame them. I don't think history will be very kind to Trump. It didn't take me long into his presidency to figure out Trump was in this for Trump and not the country. I think the D.C. riot was a fitting end to his presidency. That will probably be the defining moment of how history reflects on his presidency.

Kind of like Nixon, everyone remembers Watergate and little else about his presidency. Nixon opened up Red China, created detente, established the EPA, OSHA, the Endangered Species Act, was all for affirmative actions, funds for education and more. Take away Watergate, you probably had a pretty good president for his time. Too bad he was so paranoid.

Trump has done none of those and accomplished little. From a paranoid to an egotist, a very thin skinned egotist at that among other things.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.