I talk a lot about comfort zones effecting elections, I was comfortable with every president I personally experienced in my lifetime since IKE. I was born right after WWII, so I can't remember Truman, too Young. That is, I was comfortable with every president until Trump. Trump I wasn't. He was in it for himself and only himself. Not for the country or even his political party.

I was comfortable with G.W being president. I think he did somethings wrong, but that has been the case with every president in my lifetime. I'll add beginning with Eisenhower/Stevenson, I also would have been comfortable with every losing presidential candidate also with the exception of McGovern and Hillary Clinton. Hence my vote for Johnson against both Trump and Clinton.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.