I had a bona fide weird one last night...

I was sitting in a lawn chair outside of the shop, discussing pyrolysis with a couple of visitors who were interested in getting into the biz. Off to the side my worker-guy was operating a system of biochar making equipment. Suddenly, a group of military helicopters blazed in at high speed and landed in an adjacent field - one guy in full battle dress ran towards us shouting, "Get away, now!"

I asked , Why? What's going on? Where should we go??"

He shouted again, over the noise of the helicopters, "I don't know! Just get away NOW!!!"

End of scene.

As I gradually transitioned from sleep to being awake, I was trying to reason out the best response to the situation. Go where? Is everywhere subject to getting away from? How much time is there? A minute? Hour? Day? I would at least need to go find my wife and get her, and some supplies... what supplies? What happens if I go 'somewhere' with nothing but the clothes on my back, and there is no way to get food or shelter?

Panic? (I'm not inclined that way). Stay put until there is at least some information to inform an action?

Weird.

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.”
– R. Buckminster Fuller