There is no question that infrastructure improvements/developments pay for themselves. I only wonder why nobody has done anything but promise to do it through about 4 different presidents. Tax cuts for the wealthy are crazy, pure and simple. Given the American difference between rich and poor I suspect we are going to have some very bad problems not too far away. We are no longer, for instance, building anything the poor can buy or live in and its worse every year.

As an aside I should mention that Sweden, I think, has the most millionaires per capita yet they have no billionaires. I think, when somebody millionaire status they have reached the end of fortune building and its time for, I suspect, power instead. In any case...........

Our Interest rates are going to go up, the only question is when. They are not talking much about it but its true. As far as I am concerned taxing the very rich is the right way to go. I also think that stuff gov does has to be paid for. Money is based, flat out, on faith and nothing else. If they keep up the greed and don't take care, the American dollar can, eventually, dump. its happened before. Another thought is that, after WWII, in the 50's, the tax rate on the rich was something around 91% and, now, its waaaaay too low! I know some folks with buck who are actually embarrassed about this one and donate big bucks.