I have to login every time i come here, but my something remembers my username and password, so it just takes a couple of clicks. No biggie. Every time I try to go on Yahoo now, I have to type in my alternate email address, then it sends me to my ATT login where I need to type in that email address again and tricky password. Pain in the ass.

I think more than 2 chickens will keep my wife busy giving away eggs. Good layers in Southern California should produce about 6 eggs per week. We really don't eat more than a dozen eggs per week. So every additional pair of chickens means more feed and another dozen eggs to give away. I suspect we are going to be awash in deviled eggs and egg salad. And I am more interested in feed efficiency than Easter eggs.

Zero chicken wire on this coop: Coyotes climb right over our six foot chain link fences. I've seen them do it. So our coop specs included all 1/2" hardware cloth. Coyotes bite right through chicken wire.

Last edited by pondering_it_all; 04/22/21 08:00 AM.

We're flying electric helicopters on Mars yet you can't turn on your clothes dryer in Texas. That's because scientists are in charge of Mars, and Republicans are in charge of Texas.