I watched that thing on TV last night. I just tried to find the letters the school sent out but they have gone away as they were wonderful! They managed get a about 14 things wrong in each letter sent! They are one of them 'special' schools for folks that can spend 30,000.00 a year to send their children there. Its pretty amazing. I forget how many kids they have but there were quite a few. What this means, to me, is that there is a rich kids school that, apparently, is teaching its students flat out lies and, on top of that, the parents of these poor kids are either incredibly ignorant, or know better but having your kid being lied to is better than them schools for the poor folks.

This is actually kinda good. Most of the time them rich kid's schools have the best administrators, teachers, etc. and give the rich kids a step ahead of everybody else. In this case the opposite is happening. I can only imagine what happens when the products of that school move on and find they have flat out been lied to!

Large scale, very public, pure loonacy! Great entertainment! Given all the publicity I wonder what the school will do when somebody gets to them with the facts. I doubt, very much, as that young girl who is in charge of the school will keep her job but, then, she probably will - these people are, uh, well, you know...........