Ah yes, Inflation. I've noticed the price of bread has gone up fro 2.50 to over 3.00, meats especially have risen quite a lot. Regardless, here:

"Growing inflation is Biden's hidden tax on working Americans"

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance...s-bidens-hidden-tax-on-working-americans

Inflation may become a huge issue in 2022 if it isn't reigned in. It does have the potential to over ride the ill feelings most have for Trump, especially among independents. Although Biden now has a 53% approval on the economy, 42% disapproval, that is mostly driven by Democrats who give him an 80% approval rating vs. 13% who disapprove. Now independents, the election deciders show 44% approval, 48% disapproval.

If inflation becomes an election issue, that won't be good news for the Democrats. Perhaps even worst is the trend independents now have for Democrats in congress vs. Republicans in congress. Independent's view of Democratic congress critters 29% favorable/59% unfavorable. Independents view of Republican congress critters, 28% favorable/60% unfavorable.

compare that to independents view of congressional democrats on 6 Feb 2021, 38% favorable/ 51% unfavorable vs. their view of Republicans in congress, 25% favorable/65% unfavorable.

That interesting, at least to me. Of course I'm probably the only one who follows independents very close while tossing the views of Republicans and democrats out the window. I already know how they'll vote, not so with independents.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.