I've not heard a thing about national parks. But reparations, yes.

"According to Reuters/Ipsos polls this month, only one in five respondents agreed the United States should use “taxpayer money to pay damages to descendants of enslaved people in the United States.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ions-reuters-ipsos-polling-idUSKBN23W1NG

Reparations isn't a hot issue, it doesn't make the top 20 list. Which isn't to say that it won't. If it does, it would be a political loser for the democrats. The same can be said about national parks.

It's interesting that both Schumer and Pelosi have come out and admitted Defund the police really hurt them in the house and senate elections in November 2020. It's should be as plain as the nose on their face. 18% of all Americans supported Defund the police, 46% supported redirecting police funds to other social services, while 53% said the police need to be reformed.

This goes back to words have meanings and most Americans will take the words said as meaning what they say. Defund means do away with funds, Basically doing away with the police all together.

Yeah, I agree that the democrats trying to push legislation through congress on reparations or turning over the national parks to the indians would kill any chances of retaining control of congress. Tell me they ain't that dumb. There are times I really, really believe the Democrats live in a political fantasy world of their own and not in today's world of political reality.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.