What's interesting is there is always a big push to get those sheep to vote more and more. To get those who aren't a bit interested in politics, who's in control of government, probably couldn't tell you who their senators, representative, governors are. Just know who's the president is, but are pushed to get out and vote. There's an old saying that says that democrats benefit from a large turnout. That isn't always the case. It all depends on who these sheep are angry at. These sheep gave congress to the GOP in 1994 and 2010. They gave congress to the Democrats in 2006 and 2018. These sheep helped elect Biden, they helped elect Trump. Definitely helped elect Obama and G.W. Bush along with Bill Clinton.

Now here's something up your line. I'd like to know your thoughts.

Trump Acquitter Marco Rubio Likely To Face Trump Prosecutor Val Demings In Senate Race

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/rubio-demings-trump-210556806.html

I haven't added Florida to my list of at risk seats yet. Just NH, GA, NC, PA, WI. But I'm going to keep a good eye on Florida.

Last edited by perotista; 05/21/21 03:07 PM.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.