Charismatic - exercising a compelling charm which inspires devotion in others.

You seem to think everybody is charismatic - I don't, Last night I watched Bill Maher tear into the thought of even electing an actor and, I think, he did a pretty good job. You can probably find in under "real time with bill maher" on you tube.

Anyway, there are a lot of people that confuse tv land, and movie land, with reality. They say that there were a lot of people who wanted to take a trip to a tv land perfect black country and some got angry when they were told it wasn't real. These people are, I suspect, the same people who thought that trump's show was real too, even though it wasn't and he has been an incredible loser his entire life. His show was a success because the TV folks ran the show! There are a lot of people who don't even think he is really rich. The simple fact of his known debt is reality and that debt is HUGE!

As an aside it seems that they are now going to go after Trump for being not only criminal but a practicing gangster! One wonders how that is going to work out.

Anyway, I think that here are more people than you think who are quite aware of what is real and what is not. Those who do not are simply more vocal in their constant efforts to find them that agree with them due to their loneliness.

Sorrry, I just don't believe them, or your belief that they are some kind of majority. They are just a sad group of idiots who reality will eventually set right.

Incidentally, Mattt Gaetz is one of the least appealing of the entire group and only appeals to them that are desparate to hear about THEIR reality.