Did you see this?

"Trump on idea to run for House seat in 2022 in a bid to become Speaker and launch an impeachment inquiry against Biden: 'It's very interesting"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ery-interesting/ar-AAKJBpz?ocid=msedgntp

Just when I think the political world can't get any crazier, it does. Let see, if Trump still calls Mar a Lago, Fla home, I think he'd have a hard time winning. Palm Beach County went to Biden 56-43% over Trump. The 21st congressional district where Trump lives went for Biden 58-41. So with redistricting taking place, the Florida legislature would have to draw a Trump friendly district. Which I'm sure is doable.

The senate would also be interesting as that would pit Trump against Rubio in the GOP primary. Now John Q Adams after he lost the presidency to Jackson ran and became a congressman from Massachusetts 1830-1848. So it's been done before.

Also Val Demings, very anti-Trump is gearing up to run against Rubio, pro-Trump. So if Trump runs for the Florida senate, why have a proxy in Rubio when you could have the real thing, Trump?

I seriously doubt any of this will take place.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.