It's stuff like this that is driving me from a pure swing voter with no leans into a swing voter that is leaning Democratic. This hits home as it is home.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp booed and Raffensperger censured at state GOP convention

https://news.yahoo.com/georgia-gov-brian-kemp-booed-025649906.html

The list goes on, Murkowski, Cheney, Ducey, Burr, Fleck, Cassidy and many more. It's very simple, loyalty to one man has over ridden the party's conservative ideals which has become a thing of the past. ancient history as I'm fond of saying.

I wondered if I was alone or if my new tilt was being felt my many. But according to the numbers, the independents leaners, lean Republican and lean Democratic has remain constant, almost the same since Nov 2020.

Party affiliation for the GOP was at 30%, those who identify themselves as Republicans last Nov 2020, their affiliation dropped to 24% at the end of Jan 2021 and has since risen back to 29%. What happened there was a lot of republicans moved into the independent column and are now returning to their original party affiliation. Democrats on the other hand has risen from 31% last Nov 2020 up to 33% today. So some independents lean Democratic have become down right Democrats. While the GOP is regaining those originally lost due to 1-6. My take anyway for what's it worth.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.