I agree with you: Clearly Israel is the bad guy here. As you say, "Hamas cannot fight Israel", and yet they keep trying. Every time they try, their own people suffer. As you also said: "all they can do is try to call attention to their plight in hopes that someday someone will help them." I think they need to do a better job at that. Shooting rockets into Israel just gives other countries an excuse to ignore them.

I want the situation to improve. Cursing at Israel will not make the situation improve. What might make the situation improve is if a lot of other countries in the world refused to deal with Israel enough so they elected less conservative leaders who would make peace with the Palestinians, withdraw from the occupied territories, and start helping them instead of blockading them.

A lot of the hellhole conditions in Gaza are caused by the Israeli blockades, that Israel justifies because Hamas keeps on smuggling in stuff to make rockets.

We're flying electric helicopters on Mars yet you can't turn on your clothes dryer in Texas. That's because scientists are in charge of Mars, and Republicans are in charge of Texas.