I'd put inflation on top of drought. Maybe even the border. Actually Biden has an overall job performance approval rating of 52% as of 21 June. He's been between 52-55% ever since inauguration day.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

which is unusual to have a range that small for that length of time. Democrats give Biden a 95% approval rating with a range of 92-98. The 98% was 30 Jan, 10 days into his presidency. Republicans give Biden an 11% approval with a range between 8-12%. that 12% happened back on 21 Apr, the 8% on 18 May. So Biden has improved his rating from Republicans from 8 to 11% since May. Independents as of 21 June give Biden a 55% overall approval rating. They ranged from 50-61%. It is my view Biden is still benefiting from not being Trump and still is in the honeymoon phase with independents.

I have no regrets of choosing Biden over Trump. I suppose I could have voted for Johnson as I did in both 2012 and 2016. But the goal was to get rid of Trump, mission accomplished.

For me, the overall job approval rating doesn't mean much until we get within a month or two of an election. The usual rule of thumb is if a president has an approval rating of above 50% come election time, his party does well, below 50%, his party loses seats, sometimes a huge amount of seats.

Midterm results and approval ratings

2018 Trump had an approval of 38% and his party lost 44 seats.
2014 Obama had an approval of 42% and his party lost 12 house seats and control of the senate losing 9 seats.
2010 Obama had an approval rating of 44% and his party lost 63 house seats
2006 Bush had an approval of 38% and his party lost 33 house seats and 6 senate seats giving the Democrats control of both the house and the senate.
2002 Bush had an approval rating of 65% and his party gained 8 seats

and so it goes. Approval rating within a month of an election is always a good indication of how that election will go.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.