I didn't say destroy America, I didn't say each party looks on the other as this nation's number one enemy. The people being polled said that. I just posted the poll, reported on the numbers as the voting public views them.

I'm not an analyst. Now we did have them in the Army, intel analyst, photo analyst, more. I suppose we could equate votes to percentages. Biden voters viewing Republicans as the enemy would come out to 28.4 million. Trump voters viewing democrats as the number enemy would come out to 27.4 million. So we have approximately the same number of folks from both parties viewing the other party as this nation's number enemy out to destroy her. Notice I didn't say that, the people who responded to the question did.

You're putting words into my mouth. Frankly both major parties disgust me, that why I'm a swing voter and not a Republican nor a Democrat. You're just as good an analyst to figure out why so many people do view the other party party this way.

Personally, I would say 40 years of nothing but negative attack ads portraying the other party's candidates as the worst scumbag on the face of the earth probably has everything to do with it. In a two party system, especially now, both parties try to portray the other in the most negative light possible. The goal is to get the voter to hate the other party's candidate more than they hate yours.

Now if you want to call that an analyst or a personal opinion or whatever , be my guest. But there you have it. All this negative advertisement has caused people to believe it is all true. They've heard it for 40 years which has gotten worst every year for 40 years. Now people believe it.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.