My wife LOVES Post Modern Jukebox. They perform a whole lot of songs really well. Highly recommended.

But back on topic: As I predicted, this is all right on schedule. The insurrectionists are starting to plead guilty and apologize. Next comes Gaetz's indictment. All the conservative media outlets have turned him down for employment after he gets kicked out of congress. But he won't be the last. Garland has to clean house at DOJ a bit, but they are looking at members of congress who helped the insurrectionists. They are next. The Manhattan and New York prosecution of Trump and his company are coming along. Expect indictments soon. I don't know what's happening in Georgia, but I think the only thing that could save Trump there would be Kemp pardoning him, but of course that might get Kemp prosecuted as a co-conspirator. Prosecution for all those Obstruction of Justice charges are going to come soon, or the Statute of Limitations will make that impossible. Then Garland looks incompetent.

We're flying electric helicopters on Mars yet you can't turn on your clothes dryer in Texas. That's because scientists are in charge of Mars, and Republicans are in charge of Texas.