I certainly don't. I like both Manchin and Sinema along with Biden when he was a senator and VP. I'd vote for both of them, I voted for Biden. But then again, I'm not a progressive. Just a non-affiliated, non-partisan swing voter. I'd certainly take Manchin or Sinema over Sanders and Warren. No doubt about that.

Now everyone's political perspectives, views are different. Not everyone sees the political world like you do nor as I do. That is what makes it interesting. This is why I study independents, they're all over the place, very interesting. Republicans and Democrats are dull as all get out. One know exactly how they'll vote, no challenge there.

Winning, now that take a certain amount of the non-affiliated, swing voters. For the Republicans, they must have a good majority of independents or lose. For Democrats, they must just keep the independent vote close. They don't need to win them. Probably just not lose them by more than 5-6 points.An example of this is 2012 where Obama lost the independent vote by 3 points and yet won the popular vote by 4. Hillary lost the independent vote by 4 points, but won the popular vote by 2. Hence just keeping the independent vote close.

The latest I have on Party affiliation is 18 Jun 2021, 24% Republican, 30% Democratic, 44% independent. Now this is very dynamic. These figures are probably way out of date, yet they're the most recent.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.