I've learned from experience that there are workers who make poor leaders, privates and SP/4's who were the greatest soldiers at that rank, fail the grade big time as sergeants.

There can be instances where one is a good leader in one area, but very poor in another. Perhaps the leaders of BLM are great leaders and organizers when it comes to protests, pushing equal rights etc. But poor on overall leadership of the group on a myriad of other things. Or perhaps they didn't think vaccinations as important as their reason for being, police brutality? We all have priorities, some things very important, other things kind of irrelevant or off our radar screen.

Actually, I think the NAACP is more of a voice when it comes to the overall black community and their stances on different things to include vaccines. The NAACP has been pushing for all to get vaccinate. BLM in my opinion is an organization created and adopted to deal with police injustice.

I wouldn't be hard on BLM as vaccinations really wasn't an issue for them, not a main issue, treatment of blacks by the police is their main issue..

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.