Originally Posted by Greger
It is in the chicken's nature to quarrel over food, to establish a clear class system that determines whiThey honestly don't give a f*ck if the classes below them eat or not, as long as they get their fill.
Sounds like a lot of greedy, grubby, stingy, selfish, cheap and chintzy Republican politicians that I know.

smile

My evidence? The 2017 tax bill where the 1% got 87% of the benefit and the rest of us 331M slobs had to split the other 13%. crazy


Contrarian, extraordinaire