cool experiences
A lot of my early adult drug experiences involved sex and rock n roll, to go along with the drugs. Dropping acid with my friends for a Blue Oyster Cult concert in New Orleans, followed by a three-way with that couple after the concert. Or smoking some mushroom extract with a young lady, followed by some amazing sex. My second date with my (later) first wife was fueled by mescaline followed by dropping acid the next day. (Not a good idea, but we were young and stupid.) Or going out to the desert by myself to make some peyote into a religious experience.

I'm just really glad I didn't encounter any rattlers on that last one, since that was in the very same area I stepped over a rock and had one bite my shoe later that year.

Of course that's all way in my distant past decades beyond the statute of limitations. But if I ever ran for office, I'm sure somebody would drag it out for the tabloids. That or my Selective Service "application" where I was totally honest about my drug use. (Didn't bother them at all! I got a very high lottery number.)

We're flying electric helicopters on Mars yet you can't turn on your clothes dryer in Texas. That's because scientists are in charge of Mars, and Republicans are in charge of Texas.