I've said this many times, all presidents take credit for a good economy, hence they'll get blamed when the economy turns sour. The thing with Biden and company is that they're giving the impression they don't care about rising prices and the beginning of empty shelves. Which by the way is independents number one issue, their most important issue.

Independents feel Biden and company aren't paying enough attention to this nations most important problems by a 64-36 margin. Which by the way is the economy, rising prices and empty shelves in some stores.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/11/08/rel7a.-.politics.pdf

The Republicans haven't really hit Biden and company on this yet, they don't have to. It's right in front of them to see and feel. I think I need to remind folks that when it comes to elections, especially midterm elections, the party out of power, the party that doesn't control congress doesn't have to do a darn thing. They don't even have to propose anything, just be there as an alternative.

It's the president's and congress's job to get inflation under control and prices stablized. Who's fault this is is totally irelevant. I'd say independents, the non-affiliated and less to non-partisans, no political junkies are saying, fix it. You're in charge, you control government, now fix it.

There's a year between now and the midterms, things can change and so too can perspectives of independents. But right now, their perspective of Biden and company is they aren't doing their job.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.