Exactly, I must have average around 5 inquires a month over the last 6-7 months wanting to know if I wanted to sell my house. I also seen the price for a ranch style house, 1/2 acre go from around 180,000 to close to 250,000 since the pandemic. A lot of home sellers are asking for 300,000 or more. New housing developments, 2 story, 1/3rd of an acre start at 300,000. The whole housing price thing has really gone crazy. it seems sub-divisions are going up by the thousands on good farmland.

Greger, I tied it to gas since it is easily visible and that is the complaint, I hear the most. It’s also right there as the number one issue, rising prices. I haven’t heard or seen any complaints on rent, but I live out in the country where people buy and don't rent.

Here are the top issues for independents, you can read the article for all adults nationwide, republicans and democrats.

INDEPENDENTS TOP ISSUES: #1 ECONOMY FOLLOWED BY #2 CORONAVIRUS
Americans that identified as independent/other stated the issues that mattered most in deciding how they will vote in the United States mid-term elections in 2022 were the economy (27%) and coronavirus (17%). Other issues in order of importance included healthcare (12%), climate change (10%), national security (9%), immigration (7%), and racial/gender equality (6%). Five percent or fewer independent/other respondents listed education, foreign policy, and supreme court as top issues.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...tein-center-national-poll-301378814.html

Now CNN listed the top issue for independents as 1 economy 38%, COVID 18%, immigration 13%, climate change 11%, national security 11%, racial justice 6% education 2%, something else 3%, you can also scroll down to see how all adults, republicans and democrats ranked these things.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2021/images/11/08/rel7a.-.politics.pdf

I emphasized independents as the swing voters who go back and forth between parties, that is where most if not all lie.

It's high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first instead of their political party. For way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.